Consultant (m/f/d) for Rollout of GDPR requirements (in the US)
For our client, an energy supplier, we are currently looking for a Consultant (m/f/d) for Rollout of GDPR requirements within ECR NA (in the US).
Location: preparation and follow-up in NRW, Germany (remote possible)
+ Chicago (1 months for the actual rollout)
Experienced support is required by a freelancer to our client´s data protection teams to perform the roll-out of GDPR requirements in our client´s US organization. The consultant requires to be fluent in English, have GDPR and data protection as well as project management experience. Be flexible, hands-on and solution-orientated.
Project / Activities/ Describtions
• Training and interviewing the local personnel and assessment
• Risk evaluation and documentation of GDPR related processes
• Adjustment of existing processes in order to ensure GDPR compliance
Implementation of GDPR in USA
- Project / Work Experience in GDPR and data protection
- Experience with Training and project management
- Experience with Data protection audit, risk evaluation and documentation
- be fluent in English
- be flexible, hands-on and solution orientated.
Nice to have skills:
- California Consumer Protection Act
- Experience with GDPR roll out in the United States
Sie haben Fragen zu dieser Position? Wir beantworten sie gerne!
Mergenthalerallee 77 / T.O.P.A.S. 1
+49 6196 97125 – 20