Security Architect (m/w/d)
We are looking for a Security Architect (m/w/d) in Frankfurt am Main for our customer
Specification of the development, evaluation and management of a company-wide information security architecture that enables the company to develop and implement security solutions and functions that are clearly aligned with business, technology, risk drivers, industry standards and best practices.
• Development of a security strategy and roadmap based on a consistent security-enterprise-architecture.
• Development of maintain and monitor security architecture artifacts (such as models, templates, standards) that can be used by cross-functional stakeholders.
• Evaluation of the security solutions, services and tools offered on the market with regard to the integration into the security architecture of the company; Defining the requirements for RFPs and evaluating offers.
• Definition of security assessments of existing and new IT systems and security services to ensure a high level of architectural integrity and security through design.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent practical experience, MA/MS preferred
- More as 4 years Information Technology experience in large IT environments
- Experience in implementation or delivery of information security projects
- Comprehensive knowledge in all topics relevant to cybersecurity (generalist)
- Deep knowledge in Cloud environments (Azure, IBM)
- Knowledge in Docker/Kubernetes infrastructure
- Knowledge about risk based security principles
- Knowledge about micro services / modern data center architecture
- An understanding as an enabler to the internal customers
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluent in written and spoken German
Sie haben Fragen zu dieser Position? Wir beantworten sie gerne!
Mergenthalerallee 77 / T.O.P.A.S. 1
+49 6196 97125 – 20