Technical Operations Manager (m/w/d)
For our customer we are looking for a Technical Operations Manager in Essen.
• Development of new customer connections and support of existing connections
• Controlling the automation of the respective processes at the interface between assets and the platform in alignment with the Product Owner of the virtual power plant Platform (IoT expert)
• Technical product development for market products and the respective requirements for plant connection
• Collaborate with partners and suppliers to develop new hardware and technical solutions around the connection of assets (IoT) and their prequalification in the energy markets
• Implement a consistent IoT approach for asset connection
• Ensuring very high data quality and Establishment of a corresponding management system
• Maintaining and developing our ISO 27001 Information Security Management System certification
Bachelor/Master’s degree in engineering, communication technology or equivalent
• Experience with industrial communication protocols like OPC DA / HDA / UA, IEC 60870-5- 104/101, Modbus TCP,s or concepts like MQTT
• Experience in the programming of SPS and EI&C technology as well as SCADA systems (especially open source systems like Eclipse Scada)
Sie haben Fragen zu dieser Position? Wir beantworten sie gerne!
Frankfurt am Main: +49 (0)69 / 870 08 38 - 10
Köln: +49 (0)221 - 84 64 00 -20