Risk data aggregation / consultancy in implementing regulatory requirements according to BCBS 239
Sector : Financial management
Country : Germany
Location : Lower Saxony
Staff : > 6.000
Professional consultancy in implementing regulatory requirements according to BCBS 239 (risk data aggregation). Desired, in particular, was support in implementing a data dictionary in the data management sub-project.
- Identification, analysis and preparation of relevant information for loading the data dictionary.
- Development of rules for one-time and recurrent loading of the data dictionary.
- Manual maintenance of the above-mentioned information to complete documentation of risk data.
- Assuring the quality of all information through coordination with key experts.
- Definition and documentation of the optimal functionality of the data dictionary tool.
- Development of techniques, processes and roles for updating and maintaining the data dictionary's contents.
provativ solutionDeployment of a qualified consultant with extensive experience in implementing statutory requirements in the banking sector.
Project duration7 months
By engaging a provativ consultant with a precisely matched qualification and experience profile, it was possible to successfully complete the project and adhere to the schedule for fulfilling with statutory requirements.